[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rainbow loom

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:31:22 UTC 2014

I suppose the answer to how difficult the projects depends on who you ask or
who answers. I find them very difficult and gave up when my daughter
attempted to teach me. She makes lots of things and as I said in an earlier
message she sells bracelets at school. She made a phone case for her iPhone
4S.
Shelbi