[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for greeting cards to be sold in Orlando

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Apr 29 14:21:13 UTC 2014

We are also selling some Crochet fridge magnets/pins to make money for the Krafters Division.  If anyone would like to donate some finished products, please send them to me.  Here is a link to some Crochet fridge magnets:  http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/fridgies.php and
http://allcrafts.net/crochet/fridgies.htm .

Thanks,
Cindy Z.