[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit figure-8 scarf class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:55:34 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that the deadline to sign up for
my loom knit figure-8 scarf is next week. Head over to the site and
sign up right now because it's going to be awesome; this is probably
one of my favorite stitches to knit on the loom. I fyou have any
questions, please let me know.

Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence