[Nfb-krafters-korner] Butterfly banner class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:08:11 UTC 2014

Hi Minh,

Amanda has taught other similar classes in the past, so I suppose I can answer this question with
fair accuracy. The beads used are mini pony beads and strung using ribbon or cord and woven into
one another in a pattern.

I personally have had some difficulty with this craft, twisting and inadvertently knotting my cords
but others have had no trouble with it. you should certainly give it a try if you have the $25 and
like beading.
Just order the kit and everything comes included, and there are braille labels on the different
colored beads. So handy!
Contact Amanda for ordering instructions at Artaylor94 at gmail.com
Cathy F