[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to our newbies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 16:06:42 UTC 2014

I would like to welcome  new and old lists folks.  We have gotten  newbies
lately and want to invite you to introduce yourselves, let us know  what
part of the country you live in and what type of crafts you do and/or  what
crafts you want to learn,.

It is Xmas in August here at Krafters Korner and please visit our website
to check out our classes we are offering this month along with chats.

We offer you to take one "Try IT Class" without any obligations and our
Monday Night Chats are open to members and non members.

Our first Holiday class that kicked off on August 1st was our 7 point snow
flake macromae class.  It was also number 34 for this year classes!   Last
yeaar we offered 62 classes and I will be pushing all the teachers to beat
that number for this year.

Remember we do recordings of the classes and they are sent out to our
students that attend the classes, but if you don't sign up and show up for the
class, you don't get the recording,  If anyone misses a class that they
signed up for please contact your teacher.

Welcomne again to everyone!

Joyce Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
Blindhands at aol.com