[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to our newbies

Jessica Arnold iscahlyn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:22:08 UTC 2014

Hello. I am Jessica from the midwest united states.
I am currently working through the crochet your way book. My favorite
thing to do is weave however.
But I want to know as much as I can about other fiber arts to maybe
integrate it into my weaving so my schacht cricket loom sits slightly
abandoned right now.
I wish I had gotten a bigger width loom. But this is ok for now.

On 8/3/14, Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner