[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself, and more

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:55:37 UTC 2014

Hi Jeanette,

Welcome to this wonderful and supportive list! My name is Minh and we
are practically right next door to each other. I'm currently studying
at Boston College, only a train ride from Quincy. :). I'm in Worcester
right now though for the summer break.

It's a shame that you have to pay so much just to learn how to knit! I
was taught how to knit a few years ago and enjoyed it very much, but I
was never really good so I gave up. I discovered loom knitting last
fall however and fell in love with how easy it was to learn. It could
be something for you to look into. In the mean time, there are really
avid knitters on this list that can basically answer any questions you
might have. I've gained so much knowledge from these wonderful
crafters. :)

Welcome again,
Minh

On 8/4/14, Jeanette Kutash via Nfb-krafters-korner