[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Michelle and Jessica

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:25:46 UTC 2014

Our website, class-signups, and this list are all fully accessible on your
setup. (Yippee! Another android user) Which braille display are you using?
And are you using BraillBack or BRLTTY?

I get annoyed when Braileback doesn't always cooperate with my display but
BRLTTY seems to be fairly consistent, though I have not done full testing of
our site with either app. The class-sign-ups are easy to use with the three
finger swipe for navigating by form fields.

Cindy S., Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division