[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Granny's

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 16:32:15 UTC 2014

Hello, Hello,

It is the countdown to sign up to learn to make a crochet Granny Square. Go
to the website and sign up this week so you do not miss the class and the
recording, class starts on Tuesday at 8PM. If you know how to chain, slip
stitch, double crochet and count to 5 you can do this class, if you need
help in making sure you know the stitches let me know before and I will make
certain you have no problem with it. So this is the last call, talk to you
all in class next week and for those signed up, as soon as I have the number
for the class I will send it out to you all.

Terry K