[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat, August 11, sewing and quilting

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 22:50:17 UTC 2014

Sandra,
Where in the UK do you live?  My husband is from St. Helens, and his parents
still live there.  He moved to the USA when we got married.  We have 3
children, my older son John  and our 2 together Lucas 9 and Olivia 4.  I
also want to learn to sew.  I have a machine, but am intimidated by it.  I
can do some hand sewing, but not very professionally.

Jill