[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet bell pattern

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:56:12 UTC 2014

Hi Cindy,

Yeah, I thought I posted it. but here it is again.

Ooo, just found a really nice crochet star pattern to try out. If August 21
or 28chat night is still available, I will share that one if others are
interested.

A bit more advanced than the bell. Christmas Bell Crochet Pattern
Materials:
Small amount worsted weight yarn
Size H crochet hook

Gauge: 2 rnds dc=1"

Size: 2 1/2" tall
note, leave long tail when beginning to have yarn at the end of the project
to stitch top closed and make loop for hanging.
Rnd 1: Ch 4, join w sl st in 1st ch to form ring.
ch 3, 11 dc in ring, join w sl st in top of 1st dc (12 dc).

Rnd 2: Ch 3, dc in next dc, 2 dc in next dc, * dc in each of next 2 dc, 2 dc
in next dc, rep from * around, join as before (16 dc).

Rnds3s 3-4: Ch 3, dc in each dc around, join as before (16 dc).

Rnd 5: Ch 3, dc in same dc, 2 dc in next dc and in each dc around, join as
before, fasten off (32 dc).

Weave in end.
Sew top using yarn tail, and then thread tail down through to inside of bell
for attaching a jingle bell.

Decorate with ribbons and glitter if desired.

Cathy F