[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: You Can Even Crochet InTheDark With This Week's Deal

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Thu Aug 7 23:53:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
Hobby Lobby sells the light up crochet hooks. You have to put battery in
them to have them light up. I don’t put the battery in so it doesn’t light
up. I have tendenitis in my hands They have a wider handle & rubber spot
where thumb & index finger go to hald hook. They are real comfortable to
hold with fingers to crochet for a long period of time.
Debbie