[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 01:01:27 UTC 2014

Hello to our paid members.  I want to keep everyone updated with this
year's membership drive.  I want to tell everyone we are up to 48 paid  members
right now.  So come on those of you who haven't renewed your  membership get
it in.  Those of you who are new let me encourage you to  make payment thru
PayPal so you don't miss any of our Xmas in August  classes.

Twenty dollars get you as many classes that you want to take from July 2014
 to July 2015.  Last year we provided 62 cclasses and we hope to hit that
number and go beyond it this year.

Check out our upcoming classes on our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and sign  up
today for your first "Try It Class", if you never took one of our classes
before.

We have a link on our website to pay via PayPal or you can send an email to
 ask for our treasurer's mailing address.  Don't hesitate.  You won't  want
to miss any of our classes coming up in the next year.

Joyce Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)