[Nfb-krafters-korner] August 11 Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 03:23:14 UTC 2014

August 11, 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific
Host: Joyce
I will be discussing a little history of the Log Cabin Quilt.  We will
talk about hand or machine sewing, tools and ways of cutting the strips, and
choosing fabrics.

I will be teaching this block in a quilting class in  September/October.

So if you are planning on taking this class in the Fall, please come to
this chat so you have an idea of what you need to make this.

Joyce