[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hopefully and end...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 03:37:17 UTC 2014

II am off to the doctor tomorrow afternoon.  I am going to give him  the
boot.lol

I haven't been wearing it only up at GS Camp.  This weekend I put on  the
sneakers on both feet and walked all over the Danbury Mall in CT.[Maybe not
all over it].  The last time I was there I was in a wheelchair and a  cast.

The doc told me about 3 weeks back no walking without the boot.  Well  I
did not wear it in the house and wore my sheep skin slippers or sandles, but
it was good walking in my sneakers and my ankle didn't swell at all.  I was
afraid it might do that.  I did take my walking cane not my white cane just
 in case I needed some support.

Joyce