[Nfb-krafters-korner] unsubscribe

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 21:29:26 UTC 2014

Dear Dwight,
We received this message and uncertain of what the subject is asking. Are
you requesting to be removed from list? We have certainly enjoyed having you
onlist and having your input to the list, and will be sorry to miss your
participation. Will you please take some time to reply to this message to
tell us why you have decided to leave list. We are always working to improve
our crafting community and would appreciate any suggestions on how we can
better serve our members. I have placed my personal email below and hope you
will take a few minutes to reply to my questions. Thank you for your time in
sharing with us.

Terry Knox
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com