[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks Cindy Z for an awesome class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:34:19 UTC 2014

Cindy,

I just want to say thanks a bunches for teaching us the pony bead
candle! I had fun making it, even with a few bumps along the way. I
showed it to my mom and she recognized it for what it was, which is
always good. lol. She actually claimed it for her keys. . I might try
making it with mini pony beads next time since this candle was a lot
bigger than I anticipated.

Also, someone on the call (I believe it was Joyce) mentioned that
there is a webpage out there with a couple of accessible pony bead
patterns. Could they give me the name of the site so I can look it up
or send me a link to the site. I've tried looking up patterns before
and haven't found any that give the full instructions out.

Thanks!
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence