[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wreath Reminder

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 19:17:08 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder for the chat on Monday, August 25 at 9PM Eastern, 8
Central, 7 Mountain and 5 Pacific for the Peppermint Wreath Chat. Everyone
is welcome to learn how to make this easy Christmas wreath, invite a friend
to join us on that Monday night at the regular call in number and I will
share the instructions on how to make these wreaths. This reminder is to
list the supplies you will need if you want to work along on the chat.
Supplies; 8 to 10 inch metal ring, the larger the ring the more candy needed
to fill it, at least 2 to 2 and ½ pounds of Peppermint candy, ties of
curling ribbon or color yarn, ribbon to make bow, scotch tape, paper clip
and scissors to cut, and a pair of children’s scissors for wreath. You will
like how these wreaths work up and they make great gifts. Last year a few
sold at auction for $20 each, so they make great craft items also. These can
also be done with Jolly Ranchers candy, Tootsie Rolls in different colors,
Butterscotch drops or any candy that is wrapped with twist paper wrapping.
Come to the chat and hear all the other ideas I will share with you, get a
big jump on Christmas.

Terry K