[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quilt class in October

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 01:44:07 UTC 2014

Folks that are interested in the quilt class please, I repeat please do not
 purchase any fabric as of yet.  I am considering changing and doing a
different quilt block that might be easier for everyone to start off with.

Now if you had gone out and purchased your jelly rolls, don't worry about
it as I really need to do the log cabin quilt block as a class and teach it
after the first of the year.  There is a reason for this, but you just need
 to wait for the announcement and then you will understand.

Joyce