[Nfb-krafters-korner] origami question.

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 17 18:33:51 UTC 2014

Melissa,
I believe we have one of the best teachers and experts on list of this
craft. Please go to our website and you will find a link to Lindy from South
Africa who has taught us many of her crafts from a wallet to a box and now
the triangle box coming up in September. I have learned so much from her
already from her website of many patterns and she has explained the many
folds and papers and the rest. I do not think you will find any better then
Lindy anywhere for your questions.
Terry K