[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille pages question

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:05:41 UTC 2014

Terry, we had some cards that were not folded, and we recommended having
kids color in the designs.  Any of the designs could be done that way if
that is what you are talking about.  We had them at the craft show and
probably in the exhibit room. Lilly made some white bunnies which may be
what you heard about.
Ramona