[Nfb-krafters-korner] Save the Date

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 16:41:31 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Save the Date.Monday, September 15 at 9 PM Eastern for Roses class. If you
know a little of crochet you will want to come to this chat and learn to
make the easies crocheted roses ever. These roses are made in 3 rows only
and the first row is chains. These roses are roses you place on afghans and
many other uses. They wonderful pins for Mother's Day for church, accent
pieces for all types of things from sweaters and are a great craft seller
for magnets to corsages. I will teach you to make the full blossom rose and
give you pattern to make medium blossom, and 2 rosebuds. You will really
like these, they work up beautiful using any type of yarn and any crochet
hook, remembering small the hook the small the bud. Any yarn or color, I use
Supersaver and have done every color from red, pink, white, yellow, orange
to multi color. I am excited to share this craft with all of you so save the
date. Monday, September 15 at 9 PM Eastern, bring any color yarn, crochet
hook and scissors and the most important tool a tapestry needle.

Terry Knox