[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from bracelet makers

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 20 20:19:40 UTC 2014

I have an idea.  Since bells, usually have the hole at the end, you could use larger beads and make a stretch bracelet.  When putting on the bells, put a cluster of 3 bells, this will kind of hide the hole at the top.  I have sean this done with beads, at Michaels.
I would use small bells and beads about the size of a pony bead.  You can even get colored bells, if you want!

Terry P.