[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Gifts for NFB chapter members

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Aug 24 03:19:56 UTC 2014

Hi  Everyone

I hope everyone is enjoying the last days of their summer vacations.

With the Christmas in Auggest stuff going on around here I am starting to
think about my gift giving plans. I would love to give more handmade stuff
this year. Last year I gave a few dishcloths, and everyone seemed to enjoy
that, which is giving me courage to make more handmade things this year.

I am on the board and an active member of my local chapter.

I want to give a little something to my fellow board members and to the
regular general members at the December meeting. In all this is about 15
people, throwing in a couple extras in case some new people or those who are
not regulars come to the meeting.

I am wondering what kinds of gifts would be appropriate for this. I would
probably do several variations of gifts, but I'm not sure. Has anyone done
this for their chapter or other group? What things did you make? How were
the gifts received?

I'd love to hear any other gift suggestions as well.

Thanks,

Lillie