[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Gifts for NFB chapter members

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 16:29:54 UTC 2014

Lilly,
I enjoyed reading your post and hearing that you would like to do this for
your boards and members, that is so sweet of you. I enjoyed reading the
other suggestions and I also try to make a small item each year at the
holidays like you do I try this also. It is becoming more any more difficult
to find these small things for both men and women. I have done the dish
cloths and last year a little stocking with candy in it was a choice, but I
am running into the same thing. I try to keep it small and not get into the
bigger projects and also try to keep the cost down. I am thinking of doing
mini peppermint wreaths if I could find smaller rings or a small ornament
but it is still August. If you come up with the perfect gift I do hope you
will share your ideas and help me also. Thanks.
Terry K