[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help with IPhone

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:00:29 UTC 2014

It actually is not specifically for sighted people. You can slide. Just slide your finger from the extreme left to the extreme right of your phone, pausing for a small bit on the right side. It should turn the device off.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone