[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pearl on the Kitting Loom

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 23:51:20 UTC 2014

Michelle,
I didn't respond earlier because Cathy had.  You must have missed her post.
I will explain for you now.
First slide the loop that is on your peg towards the top of the peg
slightly.  You will then lay your working yarn just below this loop near the
base of your loom.  With your loom tool or fingers, give the loop on the peg
a little tug so that it is a bit looser.  What you want to do is now reach
from the top of the loop towards the bottom of the loom and snag your
working yarn.  You will gently pull it up through the existing loop on the
peg.  Once you have a small loop formed with the working yarn, gently pull
the existing loop off the peg and place the new loop created by the working
yarn onto the peg. This is your pearl stitch.
Jill