[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat idea and question

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:18:39 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, I am quite knowledgeable in the physical therapy area.

When I had respiratory therapy, the exercises were predominately sitting
(there were a couple that involved sitting and standing). You did different
arm exercises, leg lifts, using a recumbent bike, using arm peddles. These
exercises are used for people that have limited mobility (not necessarily a
wheel chair, but use a walker or support cane).

Cindy S.