[Nfb-krafters-korner] Opinion needed please

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 02:03:30 UTC 2014

For me, my living room. The lap quilt I have now was ripped by an
enthusiastic labby by mistake. The person thought the lap quilt was for the
dogs, grumble. I love it on the back of my rocker recliner. The quilt was
blue and had all sorts of patterns all mainly in blue, but included
background other colors to accent the blue. In the winter I threw it over my
legs. In the summer the coolness of the quilt was lovely on my back, like a
hug from a dear friend. Sometimes I took the quilt into my studio and used
it as a lap blanket.

But my dream is to have a nice quilt for my bed, but not with this lab that
destroys. I have a cheepy quilt I bought at Wal Mart. That will due until
the lab finally learns to behave.

So yes my rocker recliner is where the quilt would go. This chair is my
refuge.

Becky and the little sweet pup, "dat's me!" Love Jake