[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT FW: Tech Exchange

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 16:04:12 UTC 2014

I got this email and thought others might be interested.

Jill

Tech Exchange

Would you like to be a part of our Tech Exchange community?  Tech Exchange
is a great place to ask a technology question and receive responses from
other Tech Exchange members.  Some recent topics our group has explored
include creating zip files, texting without a smart phone and the best way
to purchase an iPhone.  In addition to all the helpful information posted
there, you'll receive our quarterly newsletter, Tech Times, a must read!

Follow these simple steps to sign up: Go to
www.freelists.org/list/techexchange. Go to the email edit box (screen-reader
users press the letter "E") and type in your email address.  Next, press TAB
and choose your desired option of subscribe, unsubscribe or digest version.
TAB again and press ENTER on the "Go" button.  To post a question, send an
email to techexchange at freelists.org.  If you are new to adaptive technology
or have lots of knowledge to share, we'd love to have you join our group!
If you have any questions about signing up, please contact David Flament via
email at david.flament at second-sense.org.

  _____

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original e-mail message.

  _____