[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Ideas for Fine Motor Skills

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:01:01 UTC 2014

If you just want to build fine motor skills and not necessarily be
braille related, you could have the person use a shape sorter toy
where you put the shapes in the matching cut outs. Or, you can build
legos. Or you can take shoe string and lace it through big beads with
big holes. Or just make cupcakes and practice frosting. My son loves
that.

On 8/27/14, Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner