[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Ideas for Fine Motor Skills

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:38:03 UTC 2014

We do the muffin tin idea at our BELL program using tennis balls. We also do
something called "Tastey dots". You use different things like M:and:M's,
mini marshmallows, craisins, fruit loops, and form Braille letters. When the
letter is formed and approved by the instructor you get to eat it.
Shelbi