[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class tomorrow night

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 21:32:45 UTC 2014

Again, I signed up for a class, have an email confirming I signed up, but never received an email from the instructor. It was the snowman in a bucket class. I do not know how to rectify this problem, and it is the second class I signed up for and the second time I've had this problem. If someone could get back to me regarding tomorrow's class, I would appreciate it. I will be traveling, and cannot respond to any emails until I get home at about 2:00 PM. I will appreciate any assistance I can get. Since I can prove I signed up, if this problem cannot be rectified, I am respectfully requesting a recording of the class.
 Thank you in advance for all your help, and have a great day. Respectfully, Jeanette Kutash Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone