[Nfb-krafters-korner] for the loom knitters sock loom help

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 02:40:30 UTC 2014

well here we go again! :-)

 I've been in the looming fever mood so I need some help.

 I managed to find my sock loom and would like to know if anybody has
patterns for slipper socks or baby socks that I can use with my sock loom?
even some simple sock patterns made with worsted weight yarn.
 the one I have has my adjusters so if you're familiar with what I'm
talking about I want to be able to make socks and slippers of all sizes

 I'm trying to downsize all of my yard so if I have any patterns to share
using worsted weight yarn please share with me off list.

 thank you and back to your regularly scheduled program. :-)

 Portia Pico Rivera California