[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi I'm new to this list

Jeri Milton jerimilton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:21:32 UTC 2014

Hello everyone. My name is Jeri and I am soooo thrilled to have found this list!
I have been blind for 28 years now, but have never let go of my love for crafting. I have had my crafting on the back burner for a few years as I became a new mother to my son 8 years ago and daughter 5 years ago, so I've been busy with kids stuff lol.
Well my son is in third grade now and our daughter just started kindergarden so I have free time now and want to get back to creating things with my hands.
I'm great with a glue gun and hand sewing. I have more than one hand quilting projects that I have started.
I'm so excited to get new idea's and share some of mine.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Jeri

Sent from jeri's iPhone