[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer thingy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 01:12:44 UTC 2014

I learned something new today, thanks to my son, JC.  If for some  reason
in my email program if the screen is small, it will only read a couple of
the titles of the email received.[due to the screen being small[  Now I  don't
know if this will work in the older Windows, but in Windows 8."whatever
probably 1, If you hold the alt key down and hit the minus[count over 2 going
left of the back space key and hit the -dash/minus key.  Now if you want to
 arrow down go ahead as there are a couple of things that can be selected,
but if  you want to be fast and make your screen large just hit X

Alt, Minus/dash key, X

I like to share these things especially if I have tried and tried and don't
 know what is wrong.

Joyce