[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 19:55:36 UTC 2014

Instead of tonight being a chat, we have moved Theresa's class into
tonight's spot.
December 15 at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM  Pacific

605 781 1000  code 875029#

Theresa will be giving us ideas of some fast and easy gifts to make in a
jar.

Does anyone know the recipe or how to make something like a cake that you
bake in a can and give it out already baked?  I remember something like
this.  If you know more please come tonight and share that one with us  all.

Joyce