[Nfb-krafters-korner] some advice about sewing and sewing machines

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 23:50:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

This email is actually work related so I would really appreciate a
directly reply to lmartinez at lighthouse-sf.org. I'll still look at

anyways, we have a husband of an individual who wants to buy a sewing
machine for his blind wife and who would also like someone to give her
lessons on the machine. I wouldn't be surprised if he is willing to
pay for lessons.

I'm hoping to get suggestions on sewing machines that are more blind
friendly than others, and perhaps if anyone is interested in doing
some teaching, well, I'd like to hear from you too! I'm happy to play
middle person for now and pass along his contact info for anyone
serious about teaching.

Thanks for any help.

LM