[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our last 2 classes this year

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Dec 15 08:08:41 UTC 2014

Joyce,

It's great that we've had so many classes.  I need to ask about the origami
bell class.  I signed up for it and sent an e-mail stating that I was here
and ready for class and I don't see any e-mails about the class.  Wasn't it
supposed to start on the 15th?  I'm just wondering because I don't want to
miss it.  I missed Theresa's class but, I don't want to miss this one.  I
hope you can help.

Regards,

Denise