[Nfb-krafters-korner] Can a black sheep come back?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 16 12:27:54 UTC 2014

Me too, Sarah!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 10:48 PM
To: 'Sarah Sykes'; 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Can a black sheep come back?

Yay!
Welcome back Sarah!

We often mention you, yes it's true. Your yarn classes were fantastic. I still have all the material about the different yarns and use it when deciding what to purchase. Here's hoping that you will soon be willing to teach more classes like that.

We had a discussion about the color wheel not long ago, you can find it in the archives if you are interested. Any thoughts you might have to add to that discussion would be of interest to me.

hope you have been well, and hope to hear from you again soon.

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a Butterfly. Cathy F