[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 19:00:01 UTC 2014

To all:

As 2014 is winding down, the last telephone class is over and our email
classes are finishing up, I would like to wish everyone around the world Happy
 Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.  I am looking ahead for
2015 as it has to be better then 2014.

I will be thinking about my New Year's Revolution.  I don't know if I  am
ready to pick my foot up and move forward, but at least I am thinking about
it.

I am sitting here listening to Christmas music.  I bought myself a  present
from John.  I took this little piece of his life insurance policy  and got
a blue tooth speaker from Bois.  So when I listen to it each day I  think it
is his present and think about how we loved going to the VFW Club  together
on Friday nights and listen to the Disc Jockey music there.  Our  DJ at the
club has encouraged me to go down on Friday, but I have been down once
after John died.  Next year...

Best of health and warm thoughts going your way from:

Joyce