[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hope your Christmas was good.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 20:44:09 UTC 2014

I am back in town and settling in.  My son came out of the hospital  before
Christmas.  Even though he missed all the family getting together on
Sunday before Christmas, it was wonderful having him at his brother's house with
the kids on Christmas day.

We will be starting classes after next week, so watch for the
announcements.

Please do join us on January 12th for our Monday Night Chat on Colors,
Colors, Colors.  This will be an open discussion so bring those websites  and
information that everyone was chatting about on this list.

Joyce