[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 22:19:31 UTC 2014

The beginning and ending looks slightly different in a crocheted scarf due
to at the beginning you work into 1 loop of your chain stitch which leaves
the  bottom half of the chain stitch.  At the end or last row in crochet you
 just stop and pull the tail of yarn thru the loop and bury your end in the
 stitches.  This leaves a double loop look to the last row.  That is  the
way it is done.  Many folks add a fringe or take a couple of strands of
yarn, fold in half and pull the yarn fold thru the crochet stitches and then
pull the ends thru the folded yarn   and pull down.    That  basically hides
the beginning and end and makes it look more uniform.

In a message dated 1/31/2014 5:27:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,