[Nfb-krafters-korner] Portuguese Knitting

Carol csiegel at verizon.net
Sun Feb 2 21:51:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, this is Carol Siegel from Baltimore, Maryland.
I am on our list, but I don't post too often.

The question about Porugese Knitting reminded me of something that might be
of interest to persons in Krafters Korner.

There is something in The United States which is free called:
Meet Up.

It was started right after nine eleven as a way for people to get to know
each other.

It is a listing of any kinds of groups that people might want to start in
their community.

There aren't too many craft Groups in Baltimore, Maryland, but there may be
around the country.

I belong to a few kinds of groups also.

The web site is:
http://www.meetup.com.