[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: apologies

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 02:18:12 UTC 2014

Melissa, we all make mistakes. Tell you about a doozy I made. My neighbor
when I lived in Erie PA would send her grand daughter over to my apartment
at least once during the terrist grand daughter visit. So I am making lunch
for her and she wanted to see my talking computer.  I told her clearly to
not send anything. That all she could do is listen.  Well we had a gal on
list who well couldn't type the King's English. I hear something and to my
horrer on my computer came a note asking "are you drunk" sent by the terrist
seven year old.  I was humiliated and fell on my sword to the lady and to
the mod and to the entire list.

So I live in a very glass house, giggle.

Besides, wonderful to reconnect with a friend.

Warmly,
Becky and the party dog