[Nfb-krafters-korner] a question to the card folks

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 3 13:57:08 UTC 2014

 Teresa;
I have your Christmas card in hand.  Did you get 2 cards out one piece of colored braille paper or how did you get the paper to this size?
Can the paper be bought in this size?  I am not good at cutting paper, only yarn!!!
It is a beautiful message, but I think I would use something a bit shorter.  It fits very tightly in the size of the card.  No room for spacing errors!

Terry P.