[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 18:23:06 UTC 2014

Put a shell row on both ends and then it will look the same.

In a message dated 2/3/2014 10:34:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

I have a  nice row of chain stitches at one end and the other end has my
double loops,  as if I was to do another row.  I have a loop on my hook.  I
really  do not want to leave those double loops exposed, since they are large
and  things could get caught in them.  My only conclusion would be to do an
over cast through each stich  to bring the double loops close  together.
I wish there was a way to make the nice chain like at the other  end.

The self striping red and white is really pretty!!!
I call it  my peppermint or candy cane scarf!

Terry P.