[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped stitch query

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:32:41 UTC 2014

Valerie,

To add to what else has been said.  The material your needles are made out
of can be part of the problem.

For me, metal needles are just too slippery and I will tend to drop stitches
using them.  Then to compensate for that I tighten up on my tension and my
knitting gets tighter and tighter.

A friend recommended wood needles, and for me they made a world of
difference.  They are not so slippery and I have relaxed , almost too the
point of too loose with my knitting.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@