[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped sttch query

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 19:09:07 UTC 2014

Well yesterday I brought my knitting to the Super Bowl party at the VFW
club.  I finished the thumb on the mitten I was working on while sitting
there listening to everyone.  I started the next mitten and had lots of
comments while I sat there working on it.  I got up to the decreasing at  the top
of the fingers and yep you guessed it on the third row of decreasingI
dropped a stitch.  I chased it down and 2 more managed to slip off.   So I sat
there and started frogging one stitch at a time.  Before I left or  should I
say put it in the bag and decided to try again today sometime I was  maybe 5
rows away from the thumb hole.  I still have an uneven   feeling in an area
so I will go back a couple more rows to try to figure out  what that is
coming from.  I probably should have just taken the stitches  off the needle and
ripped it back and then picked up the stitchs.  It was  all plain knit
stitches so that is easier then ripping on a combination of knit  & purl stitches.

In a message dated 2/2/2014 9:21:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,