[Nfb-krafters-korner] Decreasing the crown of a hat

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 3 20:02:49 UTC 2014

 For each section, move loop to the left to next peg, for each of the for requested pegs.  Knit these for off.  E-wrap all pegs with loops on them, and the empty pegs, bring yarn behind peg, to the next peg.
You are right, you will have gaps in your work.
Repeat for the last 2 sets of decreases.

These gaps will begathered in your work and hardly visible, when you take it off the loom.

Terry P.